Christmas was special this year, as it was my first Christmas celebrating as a wife. I've learned I've got a lot of learning to do before I become as good as gearing up for Christmas as my mom is. Her tree is always so pretty and interesting. Mine was interesting and humble, but I grew to like it. I put pictures of the two trees so you could better see the difference.
 |
| Mom's Tree |

My tree
B and I developed a few traditions this year. One of those was hosting an advent get-together each week. It didn't work out as well as I planned with busy schedules and a flu bug, but it was sweet. We had an advent wreath and took part in reading the scripture and lighting the candles each week. We made many memories with this and I'm excited about doing it again next December.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment