One year ago today, God answered a prayer that I'd been praying for years. Brandon asked me to be his wife :o) I was so happy and exuberant! I'm still filled with joy over the blessings from the Lord.
I knew God made me for marriage....and I had known it for a while. As a teenager, I thought I'd graduate from college, land a job, and meet my husband. God still was working in my heart in 2005, and still working in Brandon's. It took six years before I would meet my husband and seven before I walked down (rather, skipped, hopped, glided, etc.) the aisle. Even though there was some heartache, lots of tears, lots of asking why in prayers, and lots of longing, God knew. And it was totally worth the wait. Totally.
So happy one-year anniversary of the engagement between Brandon and me! I pray I always remember he is a gift from God and our marriage is sacred and something to be celebrated.

Delightful! May your cup continue to overflow!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! Back atcha :o)
ReplyDelete